By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official 360 Squad! Sign Up Recruits!

yeah add me.

Around the Network
De85 said:
Seece said:
My aim is 360 members by E3.

I doubt that will happen here on vgc, but you can add me to the list...

lol, yeah I know it's practically impossible, more chance of a list titled "PS3 fans that have had an Xbox that has RROD'd" reach 360 lol JK!!

Sign me up!!

Ha ha 360 members by E3...if you know this website by now you'd know we'd be lucky to have 36 by then, good luck!!

shinyuhadouken said:
add me. 360 is my baby. i've been banned so many times defending it. I've got over 90 games and that's not counting about 40 arcade titles.

You got banned for breaking the rules, not for defending the 360.

It's also because of that attitude that you keep getting banned. Don't blame others, but yourself when you were in the wrong and never do it again. Saying "I didn't do anything wrong" is a horrible attitude.

Akvod said:
shinyuhadouken said:
add me. 360 is my baby. i've been banned so many times defending it. I've got over 90 games and that's not counting about 40 arcade titles.

You got banned for breaking the rules, not for defending the 360.

It's also because of that attitude that you keep getting banned. Don't blame others, but yourself when you were in the wrong and never do it again. Saying "I didn't do anything wrong" is a horrible attitude.

I agree. I hate it when some people play the victim when a lot of the time they're just causing trouble.

Around the Network

I'll only join if you put me down as 0. Squilliam. This is my final offer!

Tease.

i will join. The 360 may not be my favourite, but i use it far more than either of the other 2 consoles.

And i'm staff. So i get a special VIP pass regardless of the rules ¬_¬

me :)

Carl2291 said:

i will join. The 360 may not be my favourite, but i use it far more than either of the other 2 consoles.

And i'm staff. So i get a special VIP pass regardless of the rules ¬_¬

LMAO

Sign me up!!

Don't bother my profile name I bought my 360 after I sign up to VGChartz. I like my wii but I spend much more time on my 360.

I'm in.