By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official 360 Squad! Sign Up Recruits!

I'm number 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Sign me up, please!

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

Me! Me!

I'm not sure if this counts since the 360 is my favorite console but the DS is my favorite platform overall. Still I have more 360 games than most of you do, so I'm a real fan and you're not!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Me! Me!

I'm not sure if this counts since the 360 is my favorite console but the DS is my favorite platform overall. Still I have more 360 games than most of you do, so I'm a real fan and you're not!

Yes! I have to add you, I think that's all the "big" 360 fans on this site signed up now?!

Sign me up

Around the Network

360 for now, that may change when I get a PS3 though!

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Make me number 1337!!!!! Please :D

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I just got a 360 tattoo on my left testicle. Is that enough to get me on your little list?

d21lewis said:
I just got a 360 tattoo on my left testicle. Is that enough to get me on your little list?

pictures first

Seece said:
d21lewis said:

pictures first

Okay.  I admit it.  I lied!  I just wanted to get on the list so badly!  Is that so wrong?  How about this:  I do own damn near 100 games (if not over 100) for the 360 and Xbox Live Arcade.  That's gotta count for something, right?