By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - High selling games that don´t deserve high sales, in your opinion.

killeryoshis said:
PearlJam said:
HKN said: kileryoshis
MW2, not even in the top five FPS this gen.

Can you list your top five, just curious?

1. Metroid Prime 3
2. Metroid Prime  <---(not from this gen but great shooter best of last gen!) 2)Bioshock
3. Metroid Prime 2  <----(not from this gen!) 2) Killzone 2
4.Red steel 2
5. Red steel  <----(crap!) 5)Resistance

Severance said:
i'd change the pace of you guys hating on MW2 and GTAIV (don't worry i hate them too) but the ones that really didn't deserve the sales are the shovelware games on all consoles

Your no fun. Name some games. I want to tell you how wrong you are

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
Around the Network

Just Dance

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

NinjaV said:
killeryoshis said:
PearlJam said:
HKN said: kileryoshis
MW2, not even in the top five FPS this gen.

Can you list your top five, just curious?

1. Metroid Prime 3
2. Metroid Prime 
3. Metroid Prime 2 
4.Red steel 2
5. Red steel  <------ The conduit is better imo

Severance said:
i'd change the pace of you guys hating on MW2 and GTAIV (don't worry i hate them too) but the ones that really didn't deserve the sales are the shovelware games on all consoles

Your no fun. Name some games. I want to tell you how wrong you are

first off

But your right The conduit desearves to be in place of red steel

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Did you honestly say lbp didn't deserve the sales it got? LBP is one of the most innovative games out there and deserved twice what it got. But sinse you don't own a ps3 you make the false assumption that it's a "kiddy" game.

Ω GOD OF WAR 3 Ω God of War 2 was better then the first one! *Waits for the flames*

Modern Warfare 1 and 2.

Around the Network

wii play

God of War 3 didn't deserve to beat another fucking pokemon game?!?! There are so many pokemon games and they are milking that franchise for all it's worth and your saying a game that has had almost 0 innovation in over 10 games deserves more?

Ω GOD OF WAR 3 Ω God of War 2 was better then the first one! *Waits for the flames*

ownageexpress said:

God of War 3 didn't deserve to beat another fucking pokemon game?!?! There are so many pokemon games and they are milking that franchise for all it's worth and your saying a game that has had almost 0 innovation in over 10 games deserves more?

Yes because it's a remake of silver. The best of the Pokemon series deserves to sell more then almost any game...

Former something....

ownageexpress said:

Did you honestly say lbp didn't deserve the sales it got? LBP is one of the most innovative games out there and deserved twice what it got. But sinse you don't own a ps3 you make the false assumption that it's a "kiddy" game.

I never knew making your own levels were innovative! Even though its been done before Thanks

ownageexpress said:

If your going to talk like that than God of war 3 is actually god of war in HD
Some people expect too much these days

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

CGI-Quality said:
oldschoolfool said:
dany612 said:
Halo Reach, Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto (all)....and especially modern warfare 2. Zelda ocarina of time, God of War 3, and GT series.

So basically you hate everything that's popular. Grand theft auto is one of the best series of games of all time.

Not to mention that Halo: Reach isn't even out yet and God of War III just came out.

well, technically the God of War series doesn't sell a lot. especially when you compare it to it's hype and status as a Playstation semi-mascot

so GOW does not belong on this list

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise