By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - What Was Your Favorite Game Released In March?

What Do you think the Countdown on Bioware's Website is for ???

Something to do with KOTOR's MMO 7 20.00%

Mass Effect 2 DLC 3 8.57%

Dragon Age DLC 0 0%

Mass Effect coming to the PS3 18 51.43%

A completly New Game 7 20.00%

Total:35

There's no question that March was a terrific month for videogames. Between some big new releases, as well as several great holdovers from February (such as Mass Effect 2 and Heavy Rain), gaming doesn't get much better than this. March saw the release of the highly anticipated, team based shooter Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Final Fantasy 13 saw its western debut in March as well, and debuted to incredible numbers (I would hope so too, after all the hype it had!). 

God of War 3 and MLB 10: The Show also released in March, making it a great month for PS3 owners. But Nintendo fans weren't left out, as Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver was released this month, providing joy to millions of Pokemon lovers. And lately, I've been listening to the big hits from the Steve Miller band. What a treat.

And that brings us to this week's poll:

What Was Your Favorite Game Released In March?

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Final Fantasy XIII

God of War III

MLB 10: The Show

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Other

The poll can be found on the front page, under the weekly hardware numbers.

Around the Network

Ignore the poll at the top. Apparently there are problems with linking if I vote in it (for some reason).

God of war 3

God of war 3 and i am sure alot of people will agree on these

God of war 3  Sonys Biggest Game 

There will only be Choas  March 16

Other: Fragile Dreams

I'm too broke to pick up the others

Around the Network

GOW 3, although i loved FF13 preferred by far killing gods.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Bad Company 2.

Not much to choose from there for me as I have played only one of the games you listed and I have gotten 5 that came out this month =) Anyways the ones listed only one I have played Pokemon SoulSilver.

God Of War 3

Although I barely started the game, i know God of War III is my choice xD