By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 1988 Inside Edition TV news report with Super Mario

I never saw this before but I recommend you it:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=yGFRi_ueq-M&feature=related 

And what the fuck is wrong X_X I can't put vids on VG.

Around the Network

replace "nl" with "www."  and it'll work also rememeber to  use the URL without all the tags.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

@Vengi thx!

Heh, that's neat.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I love those old video's, There are probably 100's or maybe 1000's vids like this about Nintendo/PS/Sega etc. I am sure that I am not the only one who likes this someone should make a site about it.

Crap have to go to work.

Around the Network

no last names for Mario and Luigi after all!

And omg, Howard Philips...scary pedosmile...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

oh god. i saw bill o'reilly and i couldn't watch any more.

konnichiwa said:
@Vengi thx!

Hey np, thanks for posting the link, it's pretty cool and now I know where to go on 3-1.

BenKenobi88 said:
no last names for Mario and Luigi after all!

And omg, Howard Philips...scary pedosmile...

I feel sorry for Luigi, he will forever just be known as Mario's brother, talk about casting a big shadow.

I loled at that. Man I did see a box for R.C Pro AM when they were talking about the 80 games for the nes. I miss that game

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book