so who pre ordered monster hunter tri-

pre ordered standard version 11 28.95%

pre ordered the classic c... 15 39.47%

i`m gonna pre order it soon 5 13.16%

not getiing it because its a crappy game 4 10.53%

cant decide which version i want 3 7.89%

buying it day one 0 0%

Total:38

who pre orderes it or will pr order it and which bundle are you ordering?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

I've had it preordered since ages ago. Just the standard version, though.

I pre-ordered it. It's a huge risk as I may just hate the game, but I'm willing to give it a try and am strangely hyped for it.

I did, with the classic controller that comes with it.
I liked the demo and Im intrigued to play more of it. Im not very good at it though.

i pre-ordered the bundled version

*goes off to prepare the wall over his fireplace to mount something*

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Nope, but I don't own a wii.

However I know someone whose buying a wii just for this game.

Got the standard version pre-ordered from Amazon for $34.99. Thank you $10 credits!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Got the same deal on Amazon as Tayne so it was hard to pass up. I'm not playing it but my other half will. I'll watch it though. Like the commercials for it so far, some of them have been pretty funny.

pre-ordered standard version at play.com for £30 but i first ordered it from amazon with the box, controller and wii speak but it got cancelled :( only the 2nd game i have ever pre-ordered hype hype hype

I pre-ordered the game with the classic controller pro and paid in full. I also got my friend to pre-order it as well.