By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I found a solution to wii 3rd party problems!

DEMOS! If wii had demos, everyone would get the feel of mad world, conduit, etc and buy the game! Damn you nintendo! give us demos!

O and we are going to need an HDD for that ;)

Around the Network

Nintendo's making money, so they shouldn't change anything.

MontanaHatchet said:

true, but they could always raise the price of the wii. Adding 50 dollars to the price tag again and adding an HDD I think would help them in the long run...

If there were demos, I'm willing to bet less people would have bought The Conduit..

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

true, but they could always raise the price of the wii. Adding 50 dollars to the price tag again and adding an HDD I think would help them in the long run...

It was sarcasm. That's an idea I feel like I get a lot from Nintendo and some of their fans.

Nintendo should have implemented this idea years ago.

Around the Network

wii doesnt need hdd for demos you can pretty much buy 32 gig sd card

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

MontanaHatchet said:
toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

It was sarcasm. That's an idea I feel like I get a lot from Nintendo and some of their fans.

agreed, however this could have had a bad effect too, it could have stopped a lot of shovelware from selling. (So that would hurt 3rd party sales)

I doubt demos will work, the solution to the lack of sales for 3rd party wii games is for 3rd parties to pay Nintendo to do their marketing, cos you have admit, Nintendo is the king of marketing, also, Nintendo should setup a marketing firm, its win win all the way to bank!

toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

agreed, however this could have had a bad effect too, it could have stopped a lot of shovelware from selling. (So that would hurt 3rd party sales)

Didn't you just say in your original post that you wanted this idea?

This is the one thing Nintendo has totally dropped the ball this generation. I mean, WTF!?! The server maintenance cost can't be too much to be the reason, more like Nintendo's own stubborness!