By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reconfirmed Ubisoft: Conviction not coming to PS3, maybe next game will

Ok so the Devs have confirmed it from time to time again.

Could we give this a rest now?

Don't have X360? It's called get the PC version. Simple.

Around the Network

After playing the demo I'm not sure it should be on any system....

Grooski said:

After playing the demo I'm not sure it should be on any system....

because it is too awesome?

I can't wait for this game. I preordered it months ago.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I couldn't care less as I was going for the PC version anyway. But than DRM happend... so no, sadly I'll have to pass this one. Unless it is a timed exclusivity.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Could get this for PC down the line.. unlikely though..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

Didn't the same guy already say that there's an exclusive contract between Ubisoft and Microsoft?

I guess they're trying to cover up for that.

Personally, I think a PS3 version would be pointless and a potential waste of money. Look at Double Agent's sales on both platforms. I can't possibly imagine there being strong demand for a PS3 version.

What I find funny though is they said they can "fine-tune" the game for the said platform. Seeing how the game runs at 576p native, I'm not convinced. It's a good looking game, yes, but I can't imagine it being beefy on the hardware.

Either way, the demo was badass. I'm getting this for the Xbox 360 since they ****ed up with the PC DRM.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I hope whatever deal they made with MS was worth it, because they cut off a guaranteed million (or more) sales with the PS3 userbase.

Chairman-Mao said:
I hope whatever deal they made with MS was worth it, because they cut off a guaranteed million (or more) sales with the PS3 userbase.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent  sales:

360: 1.16m

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4610

PS3: 0.17m

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=6147&region=All

Nuff Said!

Thank god.

Honestly I wouldn't bother getting it on the PC since it will have horrible DRM like Assassins Creed 2 had for the PC.

@dobby985 - I think thats why they are making it a 360 exclusive. The 360 version outsold it by erm... a lot.

It's just that simple.