By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - would you stay on an island with the person above you?

Unless the person above me has a vagina, I'd rather drown in the ocean.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Howlingwolf said:
has the lamest avi so no.

Does not see that my avatar is the best avatar ever.  And looks quite confused in his avatar, so No.

Sure, why not.

I'm acclimated to island life.

nightsurge said:
Howlingwolf said:
has the lamest avi so no.

Does not see that my avatar is the best avatar ever.  And looks quite confused in his avatar, so No.

LAME

oh and its ok with the one above me

current state:

...Training

I'd rather cut every inch of my body and jump in the Dead Sea.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

rather cut every mm in my body and jump in FIRE

current state:

...Training

No

It seems like this thread has a lot of hate.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

No, he seems to have an obsession with midgets.

Yes, because I want to brighten up the thread atmosphere

yes because he has xbox 360 and ps3