By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Numbers Up. Mar 20, 2010.

as if i asked exactly the same thing as "wholikeswood"

Around the Network

Whats the lowest 360 sale ever for Japan? I wonder if there'll be a week where 360 sales is under 1K

Was this God of War 3 release week? If so, a pretty decent boost all around (except of the US of course).

Although, just yesterday I went to my Walmart and for the first time in weeks they had a full cabinet of PS3's. So either I was there right after they got a shipment or maybe the US will start to see less shortages soon

CGI-Quality said:
jonop said:
Does the wii still have shortages in America?

Yes. Just as bad, if not worse, than the PS3's if I'm not mistaken.

In the "America Up", thread ioi said that while the Wii still has shortages, it's nothing like the PS3's this week. (report week that is)

Great sales all round for the time of year! PS3 preforming brilliantly in Japan and Others, but not so well in the US (mainly due to shortages i assume) so here's hoping that Sony get this sorted soon!

I doubt the low others sales for the 360 are due to supply issues as here in the UK there are no problems getting one in any of the main shops...

Around the Network

@ cgi: I thought that increased supply was for the week OF GOW3, not AFTER?

Wow.. PS3 besting the 360 by nearly 100k with no major exclusive release this week is very impressive.

Go PS3, very impressive week

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

damkira said:

Wow.. PS3 besting the 360 by nearly 100k with no major exclusive release this week is very impressive.

Aren't God of War 3 , Yakuza 4 and DVR major exclusive releases? If not, what is?

CGI-Quality said:
damkira said:

Huh? God of War III?

LOL oops.. I thought that was a few weeks from now. Shows what I know.