By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Steel 2 or: How I learned to love motion controls!

This game is the best game available for the Wii so far, and that's including first party titles. Any review score below 9/10 should be null and void imo. It's brilliant, and it's criminal that it currently only has a Metascore of 81.

Around the Network

And w00t! My first thread to break a 100+ replies

Just been giving it a go, I see what people were saying about the story.....

Anyway, it seems to control pretty well, there were a few moments of frustration but I don't know if that was down to me not being good at it yet or the controls themselves, but basing on this thread I'd lean towards the former.

VGChartz

I'm opening up all the cool moves now; loving the tiger and the crazy gun in the face finisher. What a brilliant game. 2 or 3 hours in and it's superb.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Yeah, I should have started using the Tiger ages ago, it's awesome.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

My game finally shipped. I am thinking whether to complete Cursed Mountain first before opening this one.

Alright, after playing this game longer I can say that it is great. Initially I would have given it an 8.5. Now I would give it a 9. The motion plus implementation is brilliant.

The visual style is incredible. There is such a level of polish in this game.

Thank you Ubisoft!!

Guys we need to hype this thread. We need to send a message to everyone about the awesome.

This game is superb and could have been EVEN BETTER with more oomph behind the core experience. That is, Ubi, even more investment and whatnot. There is a core breakout title waiting to happen third parties; it's clear!! And if I had the money and the development skill I would be pushing the crap out of it for the CLEAR long term outcome that is there for someone that GETS IT RIGHT from start to FINISH.

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Above post slightly fueled by earlier beverage intake. Not drunk since December :S

Yes.

Perhaps I should add. I LOVE YOU UBI. Or something.

Yes.