By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will 360 reach 45 mill by the end of the year?

Will 360 reach 45 mill by the end of the year?

Yes 135 75.42%

No 44 24.58%

Total:179
SmoothCriminal said:
Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I say no way in Hell.

Explain yourself!   EDIT: and it appears that there are 29 people in this poll that have absolutely no sense of reality.

Around the Network

yeah... I think Project Natal may allow it to go further... depending on success they may to 2 or 3 million more... though that's more of a supply constrant issue if Natal does take off

It was a total Fail on my part in reading the thread...YES...I do think the 360 will get to 45 million by the end of the eyar, and it might even be a little bit higher, if Natal generates good buzz and good sales...if Natal is a huge hit...50 million isn't out to the question.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

If there is a 360 slim to go along with Halo Reach this Christmas they'll pull it off. Microsoft will start pulling away from Sony in September when Reach launches.

Obviously

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I don't think so, just look at the monthly sales, not even the wii will sell 7 million this year.

If a slim comes out I'll be coppin one, they better announce something cause
i'm goin to bite on a console/game bundle eventually for the extras included

lolage said:
I don't think so, just look at the monthly sales, not even the wii will sell 7 million this year.

The last 3 months of the year are gonna be huge. You obviously don't know much about sales.

Now we're at 41 people without a proper explanation.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Shouldn't this be in Sales Discussion?

Anyway, I can see it happening. Though I'm not making any precise calculations right now, it ought to happen unless the PS3 can miraculously crush the 360. And I mean crush, not just sell a bit more like it's been doing so far since the cut.