Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will 360 reach 45 mill by the end of the year?

Will 360 reach 45 mill by the end of the year?

Yes 135 75.42%

No 44 24.58%

Total:179

No price cut, Natal a bomb and Reach meta. 6.8 it'll be close. Maybe. Otherwise a walk with cake.

Around the Network

i'd bet it will, with Natl coming and likely a 360 slim, it should see a boost in sales

now, it's at 27 votes for no without a single explanation. this is truly sad and disgusting. I'm glad to see all the enthusiasm.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I think its very possible.

Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I say no way in Hell.

Around the Network
SmoothCriminal said:

no way in hell?  why?  

I'm not really here!

lol yeah why? explain!!

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

SmoothCriminal said:

Explain yourself!   EDIT: and it appears that there are 29 people in this poll that have absolutely no sense of reality.

yeah... I think Project Natal may allow it to go further... depending on success they may to 2 or 3 million more... though that's more of a supply constrant issue if Natal does take off

It was a total Fail on my part in reading the thread...YES...I do think the 360 will get to 45 million by the end of the eyar, and it might even be a little bit higher, if Natal generates good buzz and good sales...if Natal is a huge hit...50 million isn't out to the question.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder