By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - KWAAD VS JOHN LUCAS (We'll See Who's DELUDED!)

Wii has sooooo much backup tactics left that it's incredible. While both PS3 and X360 have used pricecuts and bundles(ok 360 not as much as PS3, especially in europe), not to mention various SKU-s.

Wii hasn't used ANY of those yet. Imagine, sales become stagnant - Wii for $199, new colors, USB flash disk+some other new functionality

Just imagine WiiFit+WiiSports+Wii bundle for $300. Now advertise it in some lifestyle magazine === massive sales. Not to mention that every other gym would buy those

Around the Network
joora said:
Wii has sooooo much backup tactics left that it's incredible. While both PS3 and X360 have used pricecuts and bundles(ok 360 not as much as PS3, especially in europe), not to mention various SKU-s.

Wii hasn't used ANY of those yet. Imagine, sales become stagnant - Wii for $199, new colors, USB flash disk+some other new functionality

How long was it before the 360 had it's first price cut?  Oh yeah that's right a long time

Legend, you know, the second you get bored and leave, everyone is going to rush back into this thread.

Life is cruel.

Legend11 said:
joora said:

How long was it before the 360 had it's first price cut? Oh yeah that's right a long time.

I wasn't talking about a period in console life. The point was it got a pricecut, and currently it isn't selling above wii numbers, so... what was the point of your post?

Legend11 said:
joora said:

How long was it before the 360 had it's first price cut? Oh yeah that's right a long time.

Did you miss the part where he said "360 not as much as PS3"?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Legend, you know, the second you get bored and leave, everyone is going to rush back into this thread.

Life is cruel.

I was already bored :P  I'm leaving for the night anyways, I've procrastinated long enough :)

MontanaHatchet said:
Now johnlucas, when you say RE5 exclusively for Wii, you mean a spinoff, I trust?

Like Parokki said, 2009 is a long way away.

Perfect Dark Zero had screenshots at Spaceworld 2000, a Nintendo event. It along with a host of different Rare games were set for the Gamecube. In the end Rare went to Microsoft & none of those games showed up on a Nintendo system.

You've seen the industry yourself over decades. Surely you know it's not unprecedented for things to change on a dime. Who saw Monster Hunter 3 coming?

Like Rubang B says it's the pro wrestling. Pro wrestling can teach you much about life by the way. Little known fact. Swerves happen all the time in pro wrestling, swerves happen all the time in business, swerves happen all the time in real life.

Remember the SSBBrawl swerve after Reggie said so adamantly that the game will be out this year on December 3rd? He named a date and all. And what happened in the end? Pushed back. Just like Metroid Prime 3 was pushed back from launch and pushed back one more week after that. Just like PS3's worldwide launch got undone with the PAL launch pushed back. Just like MGS4 & FF XIII got pushed back and pushed back again. Push 'em back. Push 'em back. Waaaaaaay back!

I said it clear as day. RE5 will see light of day on Wii and will be made with Wii in mind. And there could be a chance that it may be exclusive. That all depends on what Capcom wants to do. But it will show up on Wii.

This week's Japanese numbers only prove the viability of Resident Evil/Biohazard on a Wii system. Sales are raining all over Umbrella Chronicles.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Has anyone looked at Rockstars Table Tennis game for the Wii. It looks terrible. I guarantee you that if the Wii would get RE5 ported from the 360 and PS3, it will look terrible. They are already developing this game so the odds that they will abandon it and start developing for the Wii is slim, very slim.

Spin offs will flood the Wii. Not exclusive titles from third party developers.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Duckaluck said:
Has anyone looked at Rockstars Table Tennis game for the Wii. It looks terrible. I guarantee you that if the Wii would get RE5 ported from the 360 and PS3, it will look terrible. They are already developing this game so the odds that they will abandon it and start developing for the Wii is slim, very slim.

You're thinking about last generation.

Don't worry. 2008 will show you how the 3rd party will treat Nintendo.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

johnlucas said:
Duckaluck said:

You're thinking about last generation.

Don't worry. 2008 will show you how the 3rd party will treat Nintendo.

John Lucas

Third party dev. give you a good game in Zack and Wiki, and got very little in return, hoping the game would sell well. Explain this.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!