Game that has the best use of sixaxis

Supper Rub a Dub 7 4.05%

Ratchet and Clank Future:... 13 7.51%

Folklore 36 20.81%

Flower 69 39.88%

Heavenly Sword 20 11.56%

Other 28 16.18%

Total:173

Pretty simple just asking what game has the best use of sixaxis.  Not the best game of these game.   Now I know there are many others that use sixaxis if I were to make polls to use all of them it would be more than 5 polls but since many are felt as an add on that people don't feel posative about I left it down to five with an "other" option.  The most notable games with it that some might consider for other are.

Little Big Planet, Warhawk, Uncharted, flOw, Loco Roco Cocoreccho, MGS4. I based the ones I choose on the most posative responces in this thread http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95948&page=1

I'm sure we all know the game that will win but who knows?

games mention so far as others

KZ2

flOw

Ninja Gaiden Sigman 2

Heavy Rain

High Velocity Bowling

Around the Network

Flower!

If you are voting other it helps to put something.

Definitely, Flower!

Around the Network

I'm with you Seraphic_ sixaxis on Folklore haveing the best use of the sixaxis. Now if they could put that mechanic on a better game then I'd be really happy. :D and sorry to say having sixaxis in your name doesn't give you a stronger vote.

Well so far only thing surprising me is how many other votes there are but then again there are but then again there are a lot of games that use it not on the list.

It's Flower.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Ninja Gaiden Σ2.No compeTITition there.

its Flow, I tell you it's Flow..

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.