By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Was the Announcement for the Nintendo 3DS bad timing?YES IT WAS!

Now I know I will probeley get hate for this but I think Nintendo would have been better if they anounced it at a later date.

Why because they annouced a new handheld right before The DS XL hits america.

I think this well certainy stop some nintendo fans from getting it now,because they know a new handheld on the way.

They should had a big annoument at E3 about instead they annouce it a week before the XL comes out.

Now I don't hate nintendo i love them but I got to addit this was bad timing at there fault.

Around the Network

They know better than you.

Why are you assuming the mainstream actually follows these things?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:

What's wrong with assuming? I didn't say this was fact or anything.

Yeah, the timing seemed odd to me, too. But I'm sure Nintendo has their reasons, they're not simply going put this kind of news out there by accident. Not Nintendo.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
palancas7 said:

They know better than you.

They probeley do but from where I am standing I find it werid it's like annoucing DLc for a game that's not even out let.

It certainly stopped the dsi purchase I was close to making. I've been considering trading in my ds and some games for a dsi, but I can wait now that I know this. Plus I still have etrian odyssey 2 to finish, so I can easily eat the time in between now and release.

Kennyheart said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

When it makes someone blind to how a company can come back to the lead, there are tons of things wrong with assuming. You can't assume the mainstream follows this when the last few years have proven it's not true.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

bad timing for me, i trying to sell my ds lite.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Kennyheart said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

When it makes someone blind to how a company can come back to the lead, there are tons of things wrong with assuming. You can't assume the mainstream follows this when the last few years have proven it's not true.

I never said the mainstream audience follows game news. I said i think some people won't buy it. By some I mean the people who reseach game reviews and news about video games.