By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hey guests, why don't you join VG Chartz?

The only problem with this thread, is that they can't respond to tell you why they don't want to join. j/k

Around the Network

and now youve scared them away
nice going soriku!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Yeah, this is everyone's favorite, Soriku!

Please, join us!

Because I love you Soriku and konnichiwa said he would beat anyone who touch you

I know plenty of guests that don't want to register/post on this site due to the constant attack against the Wii/Nintendo.

I think we need better rules against trolls on this site to get more users.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

3,500 :P and climbing!

carlos710 said:
I know plenty of guests that don't want to register/post on this site due to the constant attack against the Wii/Nintendo.

I think we need better rules against trolls on this site to get more users.

What, are you kidding?

You're just saying that because you like Nintendo the best. There is plenty of Nintendo love here, and a lot of hate for the other consoles. 

4k+

*adds this to the "Do a Soriku" thread*

Are... are those number real?

Edit: By that, I mean, we are not just getting DDoS attacks, are we?

Edit2: Never mind, we get two articles dugged on digg's gaming page, including one that's on top right now.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Now the question is, will the users total pass the number of posts Soriku has?

Pointless question...