By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What kind of pizza would mario like best??

I think he looks like a sausage and mushroom kind of guy.

(admittedly, I didn't come up with the idea for this thread, I stole it from ProfDallas, but I'm not sure how much he wanted it) 

Around the Network

Sounds about right, but the real question is what would he have for dessert?

Mario is all about the pepperoni baby.

Come on - it's THE pizza of pizzas.

Anyone who disagrees phails at life and should be shot.

Seriously... I'm not kidding...

Taco Pizza?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

i think the real italian stuff, not that us pizza sh&%t

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

Whatever...Chicago pizza is the best...none better!

Besides...the good places around Chicago are run by Italians anyway...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Actually, I like the Brooklyn style. You know, the thin faux-Italian but with all the grease.

I should also point out that according to the critically-acclaimed Super Mario Bros. movie, Mario was in NYC, so he could very well like the US style pizza.

Mushrooms with turtle meat.

Soriku stop making this threads!!!....Huh what it is not Soriku

BenKenobi88 said:
Faxanadu said:

Whatever...Chicago pizza is the best...none better!

Besides...the good places around Chicago are run by Italians anyway...

ever went to italy? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.