By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Pretty Boys > All other characters. Poll of Awesome Apples!

Why Pretty Boys > All other characters. Poll of Awesome Apples!

Agreed! Viva La Pretty boys! 28 21.05%

No, your fake and gay! 70 52.63%

Other (Post) 4 3.01%

What are you on? give me sum! 13 9.77%

Mmmm... Apple Parade! 2 1.50%

I <3 Apples ^_^ 15 11.28%

Total:132

yup, hes definitevly gay

Around the Network

Pretty much what Xxain said. I still remember when you said you would rub the FFXIII case all over your body if it was full of pretty boys, and the purple sparkling stars and the roses around you aren't helping you out.

Not to be too graphical here, but I think everyone posted in the OP has had heir balls retracted deep inside their bodies to form a makeshift vagina.

I'm scared.. lol

Xxain said:
O

M

G

but seriously I dont have a issue with you like " pretty boys" hell I like prpretty boys characters too, I kinda have seeming the only thing i play Japanese game.... its more of your reaction them which makes ya look gay...... For Xxample: " Sephiroth brings your milkshakeshake" or " your favorite food is " Vashyron Blueballs"<------ stuff like that + plus your Xxtreame hate for women leads or too many women gives the wrong impression

oh wow lol! even better then outlaws reaction! lmao!

Rofl @ Vashyron blueballz!

And the milkshake things are just a joke of this... NEVER FORGET! 

Around the Network
Mirson said:

Pretty much what Xxain said. I still remember when you said you would rub the FFXIII case all over your body if it was full of pretty boys, and the purple sparkling stars and the roses around you aren't helping you out.

omg... hes amazing... Him > Everyone in the OP except maybe sephiroth.

thanks mirson!

Now only 1 left...Mr. Prince of Persia. :D

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Mirson said:

thanks mirson!

You do know Genesis' appearance was based on him right? His name is Gackt if you want to Google him.....but....uh...nvm.

Mirson said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Mirson said:

thanks mirson!

You do know Genesis' appearance was based on him right? His name is Gackt if you want to Google him.....but....uh...nvm.

Ohhhhhhh... yeah? you really are a good friend... i'd hug ya if i met ya. ... now... goggle... away! <3

So, who else is left?

Seece?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok... I know Square based Squall, Cloud, and especially Genesis off of Gackt, but the real life version is too feminine-looking for me (that pic is not even the worst one). Actually maybe that's why I don't like Genesis, they went overboard on the Gackt-ness and didn't stylize him enough.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2