Forums - Sony Discussion - Xbox 360 Slim be the end for PS3

It is starting to seem likely Microsoft will be releasing a xbox 360 slim. It will also be pretty cheap. I dont think SOny can handle a $100 price cut either. What do you guys think? Will the xbox 360 slim be the end for PS3?



Around the Network

That sounds just as stupid as someone from another site writing an article titled "Is God of War 3 the beginning of the end of X360?"



yes, as soon as 360 slim is released Sony will halt production of the PS3.



Cross-X said:
That sounds just as stupid as someone from another site writing an article titled "Is God of War 3 the beginning of the end of X360?"

ALl im saying is that if an xbox 360 slim does come out at a price tage of $149 it will seriously hurt the ps3



lol, great story bro



Around the Network

Well basicly having 360 go head 2 head with ps3 at $300 is insane, because ps3 has more money for your buck

but lets say a $200 360 slim vs a $300 ps3 slim is where Sony is gonna sweat because it puts 360 at equal value......

So in the end, the console war between these two will be decided on the games



SpartenOmega117 said:

It is starting to seem likely Microsoft will be releasing a xbox 360 slim. It will also be pretty cheap. I dont think SOny can handle a $100 price cut either. What do you guys think? Will the xbox 360 slim be the end for PS3?

$99 arcade?

 

I doubt that, especially since something like that would undoubtedly be sold for quite a loss.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

-Hurt? Yes.

-Be the End? Far from it.



Euphoria14 said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

It is starting to seem likely Microsoft will be releasing a xbox 360 slim. It will also be pretty cheap. I dont think SOny can handle a $100 price cut either. What do you guys think? Will the xbox 360 slim be the end for PS3?

$99 arcade?

 

I doubt that, especially since something like that would undoubtedly be sold for quite a loss.


Sony is basicly still losing out on every slim console sold, So I doubt MS would care since they have deeper pockets



Everyone cries PS3 copies wiimote with move so why does everyone think its the best idea for microsoft to copy sony and make a slim?