By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dev slams 3DS, claims its another console for only Nintendo to cash in on

its not Nintendo's fuilt that your games suck ass lol

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
If only there was a scientific unit of measurement for the amount of butthurt the 3DS is causing all over the internet.

And the scary thing is, we don't even know why it's causing this reaction. We don't know anything yet for Pete's sake.

I can only imagine E3 2010... Announcements of Move, Natal, Vitality Sensor, and 3DS... and the endless amount of bickering on every side. I don't even want to think of all of the Gifs mocking each one.

Sometimes... sometimes I just want to leave internet forums when new hardware is announced. We get in such a fuss when new hardware is announced. Thank goodness there's some shread of software discussion going on.

If only there was a scientific unit of measurement for the amount of butthurt the 3DS is causing all over the internet.

i can see where he's coming from. I mean, 3d pokemon is going to rape everyone.

I'm pretty sure we can invent one. perhaps we can just use size - so being 3 cm butthurt is the equivalent to having a 3 cm radius object, uh, inserted.

I would give the average butthurt from the 3ds to be about 3 cm, whereas this guy is definitely a 5 cm

WE'RE GETTING A 3D POKEMON

*does not buy third party games anymore*

edit: except Meteos

Around the Network

Whoever talks shit about the makers of Rez ought to be banned from life.

They did the DS port of Peggle too? I looooooooooooooved that game.

I used love in the past tense, because now they're dead to me.

badgenome said:
Whoever talks shit about the makers of Rez ought to be banned from life.

Fortunately this actual comment doesn't come from any of them. <3

People it's James Mielke (formerly of 1up/EGM, doing god knows what at Q? Entertainment) spouting his usual brand of vitriolic bs.  And anyone calling him a "game developer" is giving the PR hack far, far, far too much credit.

I bet Mizuguchi is jazzed about the possibilities...

Iwata: (laughs)

I don't know. I've been getting a pretty consistent reading of 3.443 MegaSores...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.