By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you ashamed of being a gamer?

Well, being stereotyped as a gamer is better then being stereotyped as a homeschooler.

Being stereotyped as a gamer homeschooled redneck is fun! And no I'm not ashamed of being a gamer

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Well, being stereotyped as a gamer is better then being stereotyped as a homeschooler.

Being stereotyped as a gamer homeschooled redneck is fun! And no I'm not ashamed of being a gamer

Oh wow, I know someone like that. Guess it's time to tease him a bit!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Let's not kid ourselves...gaming will never be cool. Have you ever played on xbox live....it's completely full of adolescent morons. Wii is as close to being cool as gaming will ever be, xbox/PS3 are mainly the domain of fat high schoolers that girls point and laugh at.

Actually I am.... mostly because i've endured about 20 years of "grow up" from my parents and sisters....

but strangely the person to talks about games to me the most is... my boss at work... oh the irony...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

most gamers are overweight (excluding Wii)....this is a fact.

Around the Network
Hammertime said:
Let's not kid ourselves...gaming will never be cool. Have you ever played on xbox live....it's completely full of adolescent morons. Wii is as close to being cool as gaming will ever be, xbox/PS3 are mainly the domain of fat high schoolers that girls point and laugh at.

sadly very true (heck I said I had "grow up" comments from my sister and even she and her husband have a wii...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

SHMUPGurus said:
dsister44 said:

Oh wow, I know someone like that. Guess it's time to tease him a bit!

I feel bad for him. A Canadian homeschooled redneck gamer. His life must suck

proud gamer

Hammertime said:
most gamers are overweight (excluding Wii)....this is a fact.

[citation needed]

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I have been around since the Atari 2600....trust me...games have always been the domain of losers and something to be ashamed of. Gamers will always have no girlfriend, be crap at sports and be overweight and genuinely believe they are a 'badass' Space Marine, it's been like that since the 70's. There are exceptions, but 90% of gamers do fall into the loser category.