By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Move is a joke

I am preaty Sick of the new age gamers ignoring the POWER GLOVE! Just because all you 18 somethings never played a NES does not mean it did not exsist. Yes it sucked preaty bad but im proud to say ive owned once for over 17 years. Nintendo did it first over 20 Years ago, with an 8-Bit system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1CTyYBJ1Pg

Move is a rip off and if you can not see that your blind. They did not have a second controller even last year at E3, hmmm wander where they got that idea. The colored ball is original and stupid they can have that. Hmmm 4 Buttons and a Home button wander where that came from.

Last point who is even going to buy this thing anyway? I know I won't... 90% of the hardcore could care less, why do PS3 fanboys rush to defend this crap tech that they will never own? Hell till it proves in sales and good software. I would chalk this up to anouther failed attempt to sell their overstocked Eye toy 2....

PS: Natal sucks too... dam casual gameing crap

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

Around the Network

I doubt many people will care one bit that it might be a rip-off if they like the games for it.

And to consider it a failed attempt before it even launches and shows its sales, is just as fanboyish as the people you're trying to accuse.

Yeah, it's a joke, but you should stop go to other similar threads and rant instead of creating a new one.

papflesje said:
I doubt many people will care one bit that it might be a rip-off if they like the games for it.

And to consider it a failed attempt before it even launches and shows its sales, is just as fanboyish as the people you're trying to accuse.

Well said

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

You did not seem to complain when Wii first came up.

Around the Network

If they cen get wii developers porting wii games to the ps3 then I could see the potential for it.

However it is very similar to the wii...

Sekishu said:
Yeah, it's a joke, but you should stop go to other similar threads and rant instead of creating a new one.

Yes it is but whats the point of ranting in old threads 8+ pages long... the Fanboys have taken them over with Sony did it first youtube videos. Well now you have a main thread with Nintendo did it 20 years ago. Find me a motion controller test from Sony before 89 and ill eat my mouse and keyboard.

Its doomed to die just like there sixaxis support, and the Eye toy... Sony never has been able to pull of a nintendo and never will. What I mean by that is sell 20+mil Blance boards or other hardware of that nature.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

oo just wait til you start getting daily releases of 3rd party shovelware! And there will be shovelware. Lots of it. Every shovelware game for Wii will make it's way to the PS3 too. Then you'll be like "No, there are good games for PS3! I swear! You just have to dig through all the garbage to find them!" But no one will believe you. Except every single Wii owner. So I guess it wont be too bad. Perhaps it'll create a new bond between Sony and Nintendo fan boys.

Microsoft will probably get it worse though. I can't even begin to imagine the shovelware Natal will get.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

It really depends on the game. If the game is good when we play it, then there might be something to look in to.

Stop moaning about the game, if you don't like the game shut up and make our own game.

Sekishu said:

If he hadn’t created it I would as people still think it was Sony who started with motion and I keep on telling them that Nintendo did it 19 years ago as they don’t bother digging for info and instead look at what’s 5 years old. They keep on showing that stick ball thing that uses the eye toy to track motion.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(