By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Move is a joke

power glove was not the first to do it lol, this thread is a joke, i love the double standars you all should have been critising wii when it came out for copying previos iterations of motion controls, but no you did not here watch the video / end thread

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

damn Im ripping off the first person to ever wore an underware....=.=

If the games are good or there's even one Killer App upon release, I don't care if the controller is white and says "Made By Nintendo" on the side, I'll buy one.

If it offers some good compatibility with current games that makes them feel new again, I'll buy one.

If we see some good FPS action using the Move, I'll buy one.

Nintendo pretty much missed the ball on as far as FPS games go. The handful of efforts relative to the number of FPS games on the market just didn't cut it.

Ping_ii said:
damn Im ripping off the first person to ever wore an underware....=.=

lol I guess we all have copied Adam and Eve since the beginning of time then (yes i'm joking)

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:

power glove was not the first to do it lol, this thread is a joke, i love the double standars you all should have been critising wii when it came out for copying previos iterations of motion controls, but no you did not here watch the video / end thread

so the video is showing that Nintendo and sega did motion for over 20 years ago? well good you finaly understand that Sony copied Nintendo :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Who gives a crap. Why are people crying so much over Playstation Move. Most Sony Fanboys know its going to suck. 5 minutes fun. Thats all it will be. Unless of course its because it puts the Wii in danger or something and thats why you want to cry about it. But I don't see the danger at all.

Nintendo didn't even "invent" the Power Glove. It was created by Mattel.

I never actually got the thing to work properly and I'm sure I wasn't the only one which is most likely why the Power Glove became regarded more as an ill conceived joke rather than the "future of gaming" back in the late 80s.

Support didn't go very far and using proxy motions with the glove to play action platform games was nothing more than an instance of "because the peripheral exists." Actually managed to make games harder and clunkier to play.

If the Wii is Nintendo's iPhone, the Power Glove was definitely its Newton.

Roma said:
jneul said:

so the video is showing that Nintendo and sega did motion for over 20 years ago? well good you finaly understand that Sony copied Nintendo :P

I'm sick of all this Sony copied nintendo business, every company has copied for one another at one point or another, it's just a shame you all chose to bash ps move for it and not the wiimote as well, that is what my complaint is with lots of people complaining right now, that is what I have been trying to point out, and yes maybe parts of the sony motion control was indeed inspired by Nintendo's and Sega's motion control, but it is still not a 100% duplicate i mean ps move can do things that wiimote cant, tell me when it can do minority like contols ok, then I will apologise

PS VITA = LIFE

Roma said:
jneul said:

I don't understand your obsesion with the whole who copied who thing.that's not important.What is important is how sony will price /bundle this and how good/better it is compared to wii mote.

Sony invented music to go with walk man but apple used the idea and destroyed sony in the market the created in the first place.

mwjw696 said:

I am preaty Sick of the new age gamers ignoring the POWER GLOVE! Just because all you 18 somethings never played a NES does not mean it did not exsist. Yes it sucked preaty bad but im proud to say ive owned once for over 17 years. Nintendo did it first over 20 Years ago, with an 8-Bit system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1CTyYBJ1Pg

Move is a rip off and if you can not see that your blind. They did not have a second controller even last year at E3, hmmm wander where they got that idea. The colored ball is original and stupid they can have that. Hmmm 4 Buttons and a Home button wander where that came from.

Last point who is even going to buy this thing anyway? I know I won't... 90% of the hardcore could care less, why do PS3 fanboys rush to defend this crap tech that they will never own? Hell till it proves in sales and good software. I would chalk this up to anouther failed attempt to sell their overstocked Eye toy 2....

PS: Natal sucks too... dam casual gameing crap

Your point is?? Can you please stick to the point, it will be good....thanks

P.S i would suggest you attend an anger management course...you gonna get high blood pressure in a young age...