By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How long did it take you to beat GoW3? (No Spoilers)

How come I finished this game so early compared to everyone else? I even took my time. >.

Around the Network

Played 95% of the game on Normal and the LAST fight I changed to easy, I`m sure I could have beat it on normal but I wanted to finish it before going to bed haha.
I clocked in at 9hrs 20mins

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

Coronalex said:
Played 95% of the game on Normal and the LAST fight I changed to easy, I`m sure I could have beat it on normal but I wanted to finish it before going to bed haha.

shame on you

Time to Work !

9h 30min

around 9 hours on normal, but Titan mode looking to add 2 or 3 more hours to it.

Around the Network
gekkokamen said:
libellule said:
Xero said:
Normal 8, Hard should clock in at 8 too. I'm on 7 and heading to fight the last boss now, couple more chests I gotta get on the way. Gotta say I dunno how you guys spent 14...

Either way it's a lot longer than GoW 1 and 2, which is nice. Those were only like 4-6hours each. :s

well, you are better than us.

or the fact you played on normal first helped you to lose less time on hard

Yeah, playing on normal first playthrough is not a big feat for someone who claims he beats GoW1 and 2 in 4-6 hours first time? (was that on easy mode, guide?)

I suggest you should play Chaos Mode and post a video of your "speed run" in under 10 hours, PLEASE! no, really, I need it.

I actually believe most of my time was saved on puzzles, and the fact that I skipped anything I didn't need, or stretch too hard exploring. I also don't believe Chaos difficulty offers any trophy, so don't see the incentive.

Thing is though, pretty much everything in this game has pretty basic strategys in which to follow in order to not get hit, there attack patterns also carry over from the series previous iterations. So if you focus on learning there attack patterns it doesn't matter what difficulty you're on. I remember on normal I died a couple of times on the scorpion boss, on titan I mopped the floor with him in under 3 minutes, without getting touched. 

libellule said:
Coronalex said:

shame on you

haha You think that`s bad !?

I never even finished the first 2...

... Ok I`m sorry, I`ll beat them when I get the chance... Damn you FF13 and my Rock Band addiction !!!

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

8 hours on titan

@Xero you need a trophy to play the highest difficulty of game? give it a try, it may surprise you.

I hate all you who own GOW3!
:(

There is no Knowledge that is not Power