By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MH3: Amazon UK great pre-order deal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monster-Hunter-Classic-Controller-Limited/dp/B0037CJYVY/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1269279677&sr=8-11

Only £1 more expensive than the standalone game.

Pre-order now before the price goes up. :P

In a matter of hours it has already climbed to number 21 in their best-sellers table.

Around the Network

haha you beat me to it :) your thread is better, ive pre ordered. amazin isnt it.

Pre-ordered too.

Amazon rule. Also pre-ordered Red Steel 2 motion+ bundle. It's cheaper than the standalone game lol (which is already cheap). Free motion+ FTW.

I preordered it... there is also the game+ controler at the same price.

but then again, this is better with the head and the wiispeak (though I already have one)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

those are some pretty ass deals u.u

Around the Network

i could be tempted :) got my bro to order it aswel. might soon be sold out metinks, this is looking good for the sales and interest in the game. happy days. If i get mine 2nd of april amazon will rule lol

it's an april fool's joke!!! =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Up to 15 now. Word is spreading fast. O_O

Might be an Amazon deal with Nintendo, the US (where Capcom is the publisher) has nothing near this.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

amazon is telling my this will aririve by the 12th of April, thats not right is it?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia