By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Researchers Already Working on Natal II

Severance said:
Announcing a new tech before even finishing and releasing the first is a big indication of ripping off consumers.

they are just research, though things like this shouldn't get an announce, so it's probably just PR, but a bad one may badlash.

why to buy 1.0 if 2.0 it's around the corner? and thats means 1.0 will miss tons of promised things.

Around the Network
tripleb2k said:
so it looks like a lot of people are just annoyed this one person spilled the beans during an interview and aren't actually upset about Natal II.
I still stand by my earlier statement saying it's smart to research their follow up product. you think Sony isn't doing it right now with Move? the difference, Sony isn't saying it in interviews.

One idiot = huge waste of a thread.
Discussion Complete.
Game Over.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Solid_Snake4RD said:
SeeVuPlay said:
Sony fans feel threatened?

what did you mean by that and why will the sony fans feel threatened?

every company has its R&D and we don't even know what Sony and Nintendo have up their sleeves

u need to know alot about how to post on a forum

Is that right? haha  dont be stupid. 

The comments in this thread sound anti-MS for no reason.  People sound as if they do not want MS to succeed with natal.  People are hanging on every word from a guy who is just saying they are doing research to further develop their technology in the future.  They obviously reached a milestone with Natal 1 and ready to go with release in a few months.  There are other ideas they want to go with that just didnt make it due to time or funding or both.  Maybe something else.

All this hype from MS about Natal, and we STILL have yet to see a single GAME that uses it! How do they expect people to get hyped for it if we can't even see it in action with an actual game?? I got a feeling Natal is either going to be delayed or it's going to be a gimped piece of hardware that doesn't do near everything MS claims it's capable of.

SeeVuPlay said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
SeeVuPlay said:
Sony fans feel threatened?

what did you mean by that and why will the sony fans feel threatened?

every company has its R&D and we don't even know what Sony and Nintendo have up their sleeves

u need to know alot about how to post on a forum

Is that right? haha  dont be stupid. 

The comments in this thread sound anti-MS for no reason.  People sound as if they do not want MS to succeed with natal.  People are hanging on every word from a guy who is just saying they are doing research to further develop their technology in the future.  They obviously reached a milestone with Natal 1 and ready to go with release in a few months.  There are other ideas they want to go with that just didnt make it due to time or funding or both.  Maybe something else.

Yeah many users are anit-MS but you don't have to target the whole base.many sony and nintendo fans are also appreciate MS stuff.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Garnett said:
slowmo said:
nightsurge said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
famousringo said:
Yeah, it makes sense to keep your engineers working, but don't undermine your product by telling potential customers that it's going to be obsolete soon. What a rookie mistake.

^THis. It's like saying don't buy Natal 1.0 yet cuz 2.0 is in the works lol Horrible PR

Well you all fail because that's not what they are saying.

• THEY ARE NOT WORKING ON NATAL 2 YET, THEY ARE RESEARCHING
  • ALL HARDWARE COMPANIES ADMIT THIS (THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON THE NEXT ITERATION AS OF OR EVEN BEFORE RELEASING THE CURRENT GENERATION) BOTH SONY AND MS HAVE SAID THINGS ALONG THESE LINES IN REGARDS TO FUTURE PLATFORMS.
  • FORZA 3 WAS NEITHER RUSHED NOR DID IT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

Another 360 thread bites the dust thanks to rampant Sony fanboyism on VGChartz!

And no mod in sight once again

"Welcome to VGChartz, Home to the Playstation Community. Here at VGChartz you can troll the 360 or even make bogus claims and get away with it, but the second you mention the Wii. Well i would finish this sentence but im already banned"

OT- Everyone knows that people are always researching even if a product is launching, quit trolling Natal.

I didn't take my advice after my last ban, I'm pretty much done now, the forums have become a joke.

@Maverick - I'll not answer a blatant  troll, its such a shame I'm liable now to get banned for calling you what you are.  You were reported yet here we are several pages later and you're still around. 

how am i being a troll when you have been whining like a ten year old kid and talking smack for the entire thread??I asked you a simple question,does natal run in 30fps  and you decided to call me a troll....childish.

Windows Phone 7 Series is not being delayed until next year.

Also, this is an obvious statement. I had always assumed they were already thinking about the next version.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Sony start working on the PS4 years ago...

every company starts working on their products way in advance but this like we are gonna release the older version now even though we are thinking of replacing it after some time with newer tech.then you will have to spend money twice and we will be rich

Sony release their consoles every 6 years and even then they support the old ones.

its like MS is not putting their whole strength in Natal and thinking of what will be next.

You really think Sony is the good guy and MS is the evil one, don't you?

I am just saying that the Research MS is doing on Natal II is as limited as Sonys with the PS4. Why don't you think MS could do the same things Sony did? Because of MS evil nature?

So much ignorance.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Agreed with slowmo, just give the motion control a chance, just like the 3DS

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

DirtyP2002 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Sony start working on the PS4 years ago...

every company starts working on their products way in advance but this like we are gonna release the older version now even though we are thinking of replacing it after some time with newer tech.then you will have to spend money twice and we will be rich

Sony release their consoles every 6 years and even then they support the old ones.

its like MS is not putting their whole strength in Natal and thinking of what will be next.

You really think Sony is the good guy and MS is the evil one, don't you?

I am just saying that the Research MS is doing on Natal II is as limited as Sonys with the PS4. Why don't you think MS could do the same things Sony did? Because of MS evil nature?

So much ignorance.

afree with ur limited Natal research and no i don't find MS is evil.Just that if they have something better and not releasing to earn money later wud be evil.