By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Congratulations to your Preds man......here's to 3 more!

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
Congratulations to your Preds man......here's to 3 more!

Thanks man! Same to your 'Nucks ... I met a few [fans] in Nashville, very dedicated fans and all-around quality people.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Meh, it's the same as any other fanbase. You've got your die hards and your bandwagon fans.

I'm happy you had a good experience, but most fans from other teams tend not to have such a positive experience. The bandwagon fans are the loudest , and everyone tends to judge "us" (if you can refer to an entire fanbase as an individual being) as loud, rude and obnoxious (oh, did I mention arrogant?).

Glad the Predators won. Even more glad that Detroit played the way everyone knew they could. Zetterberg gets a hat trick and I get to get free curly fries from Arby's tomorrow.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

izaaz101 said:
Meh, it's the same as any other fanbase. You've got your die hards and your bandwagon fans.

I'm happy you had a good experience, but most fans from other teams tend not to have such a positive experience. The bandwagon fans are the loudest , and everyone tends to judge "us" (if you can refer to an entire fanbase as an individual being) as loud, rude and obnoxious (oh, did I mention arrogant?).

I empathize.  Declaring you're a Nashville Predators fan automatically demotes you to a hillbilly ignoramus in the eyes of some hockey "purists."  
Glad to finally hear some appreciation from one fan of the game to another. 

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Around the Network

Devils just wanted game 2 more I guess, now it's off to Philly for 3-4, gonna be nuts

crazy game last night between Sharks-Avs. Sharks managed to come back from a 1 goal deficit 5 times & then won it in Overtime. Wasn't a perfect game (Nabby looked pretty shakey at times & Murray had a pretty bad game) but crazy to watch.

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Yeah, that was an intense game. Very close. Gotta hand it to the Sharks for making the game tied right at the end and pulling it out in overtime. That was exciting to watch.

Phoenix is taking Detroit down.

Broons tied up the series, wow so far no one seems to have a clear advantage in any series.