By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The nearest gamestop with a ps3 from my house is 106 miles....

That sucks..

I have over 38 stores in a 68mile radius that have them in stock..

Also were do you live? I want to see if other stores in your area don't have any?

I think I might be able to make some money, ship some PS3's to friends to sell if they live near you... :)

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I think I can get to 4 different countries in 106 miles ;x

edit: make that 5

106 miles wouldnt even get me to a EB / FS / BB

If you really can't find any at any Best Buy, Walmarts, etc. Ebay and even Amazon usually have plenty.

I had a Walmart that had 3 of them in stock the day before GoW3 came out so I went and bought it up!

That's terrible. Hopefully you will be able to find a PS3 for brother

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
If you really can't find any at any Best Buy, Walmarts, etc. Ebay and even Amazon usually have plenty.

I had a Walmart that had 3 of them in stock the day before GoW3 came out so I went and bought it up!

New? Amazon.com have none

Well, you how many time do you have? You can order it from ebay and go get the console at the person that sold it for you house.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-in-BOX-Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-120-GB-Black-RARE_W0QQitemZ160414900086QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item2559791f76

It's 450$ for a console that usually costs 300$, but it may be the only way to get a ps3 in time.

sully1311 said:
nightsurge said:

Well they usually do.  Maybe the shortages finally caught up to them.  Ebay is still your friend, though

And, I just checked and Amazon.com has them in stock, so I'm not sure where you got that?  Although they are $50-60 more than normal given that people are trying to take advantage of the shortage.

nightsurge said:
sully1311 said:
nightsurge said:

Well they usually do.  Maybe the shortages finally caught up to them.  Ebay is still your friend, though

And, I just checked and Amazon.com has them in stock, so I'm not sure where you got that?  Although they are $50-60 more than normal given that people are trying to take advantage of the shortage.

That's what I mean, Amazon dont have them themselves, other merchants (ripoff) have them.

OT: I would just keep an eye on Amazon, they normally stock up on 120's once or twice a week, but you have to keep checking back reguarly.

The Gamestop 2 miles away has some in stock, same with the Best Buy only 2 miles away as well