By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FINAL FANASY XIII IS A HORRIBLE GAME

It's just not for you.

Around the Network

wrong forum. this game is multiplat

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

It's not horrible it's just decent, finally beat it yesterday and I see no reason att all to replay it again, I might try and go back to my newgame+ and get everything on Crystalium level 10.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

DirtyP2002 said:
wrong forum. this game is multiplat

Said the guy with the stupid sig...

On topic: Its somewhat hard for a jRPGs. I also thought that people trying to get into the serie would find it too hard. But I think the difficulty was appreciated by jRPGs fan.

If it's horrible because it's hard, then Demon's Souls and Ninja Gaiden must be horrible games too? 

FFXIII IS  a hard game...but not that bad when you're use to FF games.  I'm actually enjoying the game after playing RPGs like Fable II where I didn't die ONCE the entire game.  White Knight Chronicles was also too easy.

In a game like FFXIII, you actually have to spend a bit of time grinding, strategizing, and improving weapons.  That's what I love about a TRUE JRPG--you actually have to use some strategy instead of just button mashing.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

it is the easiest FF