By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FINAL FANASY XIII IS A HORRIBLE GAME

SpartenOmega117 said:
i still dont know why people compare final fantasy games to each other. The only thing they have in common is the title (final fantasy) and theme. otherwise each game has a different story and different cast. Each final fantasy also has something unique about it like the paradigm system in ff13. If i really wanted the characters or battle system in ff7 i would go play ff7 and not keep comparing it to ff7. Why do you guys think FF7, FF9, FF12 were so great? Because they were unique. If all final fantasy games were made like 7 then final fantasy will definitely get old and no final fantasy game would be great

Totally agree.

Around the Network

Are you just a noob or a pure hater?

I thought "Final Fantasy XIII is a horrible hard game" is OK enough.

But your question sounds more like a pure hater's.

what???

the game is ridiculously easy (the main story)
you need some Demon's Souls to make a man out of you, pal

well.....you should play Monopoly, Tentris or Bejeweled......bcos every other games will be too hard for you then....You shouldn't consider a game horrible bcos its hard.
P.S don't ever ever try Demon Soul!! You will hate yourself so much playing it...:p

Well I'm up to Chapter 9 and it hasn't been that hard so far. Granted, i have died more than i usually do in most games, but if you use paradigm shifts at the right moments then the only other thing you have to do is mash x and you can win most battles.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

I guess being new it would be a little hard. I think it's on par with other FF games. I find it pretty easy - save the boss fights but that is only because you need to grind a little to beat them. Strategy wise it's easy if you know what you have to do - What I hate is you killing the boss and he does a special move and consume all your hp - What no one can use a phoenix down on me :_:

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Well i find that if you listen to the tutorials and you use the techniques when you are supposed too then the game is very straight forward. You just need to know some of your eneimies weakneses and you need to upgrade you character attributes properly

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

g-value said:
m1987mp said:
later on when you fight odin you cant just mash x or square

No, no and no. The combat system is amazing but the only buttons you will ever press in battle are the X and LB buttons. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

You are lying because you will also need to press R1 ;). and being as you are saying lb (x-box buttons)?

You still need to press rb

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I agree with that one ramble about the Final Fantasies not being similar to each other. And why would you want it to be like FF7? That was one of the worst ones in my opinion. And Final Fantasy XIII isn't hard for beginners. My cousin who has never played an RPG got it and is already on Chapter 5 with no problems.

It isn't that hard, you just need to think - pardon a game for making you do that.