By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could SE go 360 exclusive in the US?

Wow, for real?

Around the Network

Not unless they operate against normal business practices.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I don't understand this, SE were 360 only in America until Final Fantasy XIII and that didn't work out that well. But who know, SE does seem to hate money so why not, i really don't care.

Why would this happen?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

SE on 360 only is suicide !! unless Microsoft pay for all production costs :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=3012355

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

What a dumb topic honestly.

Well why would it?

The reaosn I say so is because PS3 is HUGE in Japan compared to 360. All their games are aimed at Japanese.

So if they already develop a PS3 version for Japan, how much can it cost to slap on some enlgish and stamp out a few extra blurays of the game?

gr8 first post

that really doesnt make the slightest bit of sense for them to do that, they would cut out 13.26 million gamers (20/03/10), so assuming the game would have sold more on the PS3 (example = FFXIII) MS would probably lose more than it would gain from it, but great they have another exclusive to gloat about, because thats obviously what matters, not sales at all.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)