By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Watch Playstation Move Live Show Now on Engadget

nice tech demo is cool

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

That was pretty cool, looks like the Playstation MOVE can do a lot of interesting things. I wanna play an RTS with it!!!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

That exclusive tech demo was pretty cool!

That big guy was pretty much bashing the move throughout the whole tech demo.

I thought it looked great, can't wait to get it.

The exclusive tech demo was awesome.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

the snake's and the tech demo of multiple page layout's was pretty snappy.
pretty cool for RPG's and stratagy game's.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

@ Severance )

thanks for the info, I enjoyed the show very much

Lightning_24 said:

I didn't watch the whole show, but I thought that pretty much everyone was just trying to find ways to make fun of it.  I mean, seriously, moving behind the TV and camera and asking if it's still working?  How stupid are these guys?  I thought these guys wrote for a tech blog...I also think that Richard Marks (the Sony guy who was sitting down) was getting annoyed by some of the asinine comments they were making.

All in all, I wasn't terribly impressed by the Move demos.  Maybe once they show some real games with compelling gameplay that isn't a rip-off of the Wiimote, I'll be more interested.

bobobologna said:
Lightning_24 said:

I didn't watch the whole show, but I thought that pretty much everyone was just trying to find ways to make fun of it.  I mean, seriously, moving behind the TV and camera and asking if it's still working?  How stupid are these guys?  I thought these guys wrote for a tech blog...I also think that Richard Marks (the Sony guy who was sitting down) was getting annoyed by some of the asinine comments they were making.

All in all, I wasn't terribly impressed by the Move demos.  Maybe once they show some real games with compelling gameplay that isn't a rip-off of the Wiimote, I'll be more interested.

I'm sure Richard Marks would love that one as well.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

bobobologna said:
Lightning_24 said:

I watched it all, they did seem to be picking on it rather hard.  Richard was getting very irritated, you could see it in his face and voice, trying to defend the Move.  The guy that was demonstrating the Move seemed to be getting a little flustered also, because they weren't listening and were trying to do things their own way.  It was pretty disappointing to say the least.

I was pretty impressed with the World Map and Screenshot Demo, that was pretty awesome.  But everything else was kind of the same and nothing new.  I also want to see new things, I still have yet for a real reason to buy Move, let's just hope they release a game I really want that is the only way.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.