By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most pathetic Game ever!

I thought exactly the smae whn playing SMG last night - I suddenly thought why am I sitting here pretending, why not go out and kick some real turtles senseless out of their shells.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network
gawalls said:
I thought exactly the smae whn playing SMG last night - I suddenly thought why am I sitting here pretending, why not go out and kick some real turtles senseless out of their shells.

The real bowser would so kick your a**! ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

If you play it for fun that is fine. About 20 hours a month. It is cheaper and funner.

If you play it extensively 13 hours a day than you are wasting your time. Go play a real instrument.

And haven't your parents told you not to care what other people think?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Then again, why don't Wii all go out and play Bowling and Tennis for real

ArtofAngels said:

I do both.  Real tennis takes a lot more effort than Wii Sports tennis, but I bowl identical in real life to how I bowl in Wii Sports bowling.  Thanks to the latter, I can bowl dozens of games with friends without paying a bowling alley fee.  That doesn't mean I've stopped doing real bowling, but it does save some money with certain friends.

Around the Network

I go bowling in real life every week or so....that doesn't mean Wii Bowling isn't a fun game either though. I typically do better in Wii Bowling though hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Rugger08 said:
My roommate just got Rock Band for the 360. The gameplay is pretty decent since its a clone of guitar hero, but the concept of the game is just plain embarassing. While me and my three roommates were playing it this afternoon our landlord who is like 50 years old came over to check on something. He sees the four of us sitting on the couch with plastic instraments in front of us and asks us what the hell we are doing. This is when I realize that we are PRETENDING to be a rock group on tour with plastic toys. He just looked at us like we were the most retarded people on earth. Why would anyone waste their time becoming good at pretending to be in a rock band? Why not just learn a real instrament? I had no good answer for these questions.

That is pretty hilarious!  Didn't anyone else find this amusing?!  I played the demo of GH3 a couple of weeks ago.  Of course I didn't have any of the instruments, but I thought it sucked. 

yeah you do look kinda weird doing it,but if the game is fun why not

Lingyis said:
i know, that's what i thought.

but then you know, it's what games are supposed to do--let you live in a fantasy world if only to forget about reality just a little bit.

its good to go in a fantasy world for a while

ArtofAngels said:

wii bowling is better because we don't have to wear silly shoes.