By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Videogames are addictive promote hatred, racism, sexism and reward violence

The lady and the old man are absolutely correct. I mean, come on. Why blame the parents for allowing their children to play the violent games, when you can blame the game industry? 
Hell, why stop there? Next time somebody shoots someone, let's blame it on the company that made the gun! It makes perfect sense!

Around the Network

Close minded bitches, Exhibit A.

Julia Peasgood:

video games for adults are an outrage

but showing this on daytime TV is fine! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obnlf7fMtIc

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

its rather amusing how often morality nazis are just a bunch of ignorant, incompetent, hatemongers

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I hear about things on the news every time I watch it and see reenactments that are as bad if not worse.

Around the Network

Im not going to waste 7 minutes of my life watching this old coot. I need my sleep; good night (closes door)

Wow...my fellow gamers. That was the perfect example of a verbal rape taking place. It was dirty, unfair, ignorant and wrong on so many levels.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi