By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Versus XIII Hype Limousine!

kowhoho said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
UPDATE!

B-but I'm not there.....<:(

Same here.

Around the Network
restored_lost said:
i would like to be added in there please, hamlet set in final fantasy universe with KH gameplay, yea ill take two copies please, this is one game ill be goin all out for: import, special edition, limited edtion guide, everything..... (even noctis plushies)

For some reason i think your an ALT... if not and im just being paranoid for "once" your a good man.

@Fab and Kunucles- next update for sure, i got your gif files to go JPEG!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
restored_lost said:
i would like to be added in there please, hamlet set in final fantasy universe with KH gameplay, yea ill take two copies please, this is one game ill be goin all out for: import, special edition, limited edtion guide, everything..... (even noctis plushies)

For some reason i think your an ALT... if not and im just being paranoid for "once" your a good man.

@Fab and Kunucles- next update for sure, i got your gif files to go JPEG!

If you watch Flapjack and are familiar with its characters, I'll be sending you a cyber-hug over the internet because that show kicks complete ass and everyone who watches it is a badass.

I survived the Apocalyps3

>.> i like that show lol, its demented!

I'm rather psyched mainly because of that main guy's hair. I mean seriously is that not epic or what haha. BTW, totally had my hair styled like that after it was cut once (well twice now). Yes my hair dan do that, just without the blue. I think it's rather epic haha.

Around the Network

Tiny update (no pun intented for those who understood this lol...)

LOL @ SORIKU's sub heading

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Bah, even though I changed my pic to JPEG, you still haven't put me there >_>

Wtv.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

not just you les, abath, kefka and a few others to.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
not just you les, abath, kefka and a few others to.

But wasn't the issue GIF related only? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"