By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

theRepublic prove yourself NOW!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Oh in case you need a vote against you, I'll be happy to provide it:

Vote: theRepublic

Signature goes here!

I deserve it after leading two mislynches.

Hopefully nordlead wasn't lying about being out of investigations.

Good luck zombies!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

No one ever listens to dsister =/

On topic: therepublic, I think it's time for you to roleclaim

Final-Fan said:
I deserve it after leading two mislynches.

Hopefully nordlead wasn't lying about being out of investigations.

Good luck zombies!

Just to reiterate what WoW has already said - the OP is regularly updated with role explanations.

My Telephone Pole bretherin are behind you all the way, zombie friends.

/fart of radiation from Final-Fan's mostly monkey-raped undead corpse

Around the Network

This is perfect.  Exactly what I was hoping for.

On Day One, I found one of those human tools.  You know, the kind that go *bang* *bang*.  What's it called again?  Oh, that's right, a gun.  The humans must have discarded it because it was broken.  Lucky for me, I still have a few memories in this rotting brain of mine.  I knew that I would eventually be able to fix it because I am a Zombie Gun Smith.  There were only three things that could have been wrong with the gun.  Unfortunately, my rotting zombie hands are not nearly as nimble as they used to be.  So I could only try to fix one problem each night.  Night One, I picked the wrong problem to try and fix.  Night Two, same thing.  Last night there was only one option left, and now I have a working gun with one bullet.

I am really anxious to use this thing, so I'm not going to wait until Tonight.  I am going to kill someone Today.  That's right, during the Day.

TruckOSaurus, with Nordlead confirmed as a zombie, that means you are also a confirmed zombie.  So, I shoot either Dsister or SuperAdrianK, and then we lynch the remaining person.  That guarantees a zombie victory.  If we pick the right one, we won't even have to lynch anyone.  So, who do you think I should shoot?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

SuperAdrianK would be my pick since dsister defended nordlead quite well on day 3.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
SuperAdrianK would be my pick since dsister defended nordlead quite well on day 3.

Are you ready to go along with the plan?

I shoot SuperAdrianK, and then we both lynch Dsister if that doesn't end the game?

By the way, you should remove your vote from me.  When I shoot SuperAdrianK, it is only going to take two votes to lynch.  So if Dsister is really the human, he could get me lynched really easily.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'm pretty sure dsister is the human now, but it doesn't matter which order you put it in if you shoot me or dsister first, since were going to win anyway(though I was hoping to be alive in til the end.)

Unvote theRepublic

I'm ready! Die SuperAdrianK die!

Signature goes here!