By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:

@dsister, forgive me if I missed this from earlier, but why exactly do you suspect theRepublic? Just because he won't roleclaim?

That's the main reason. Another reason that he can't control is that he only has like 20 posts in the thread. I just don't have much to go off of him. Do you know what I mean? I can't seem to think of the words at 2 o' clock in the morning >.<

Around the Network

Vote Count

nordlead - Final-Fan, SuperAdrianK, theRepublic (L-1)

SuperAdrianK - nordlead (L-3)

theRepublic - dsister44 (L-3)

Not voting - TruckOSaurus

With 6 alive, 4 votes are required to lynch.

(Final-Fan may neither be voted nor lynched this day)

dsister44's defense of nordlead has not convinced me nordlead isn't human but it helped me figure out dsister a bit more. I'm pretty confident he's a zombie who really believes nordlead is innocent. So that adds him to my list of trustworthy people (to a certain extent) so even if we're wrong on nordlead, we'll be in a good position tomorrow still.

The only way I can see dsister being human is if nordlead is human too and he wants to save his buddy from death in which case lynching nordlead is a very good option. So without further ado, let's end this day:

Vote: nordlead

Signature goes here!

Vote Count

nordlead - Final-Fan, SuperAdrianK, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus (LYNCHED)

SuperAdrianK - nordlead (L-3)

theRepublic - dsister44 (L-3)

With 6 alive, 4 votes are required to lynch.

(Final-Fan may neither be voted nor lynched this day)

As the other zombies of Zombie Land crowded around nordlead, he shouted "I'm too smart to let you kill me!"  To which another zombie replied "To let us what?"  nordlead replied back "kill me."  The last thing nordlead heard before they descended upon him was "Don't mind if we do!"  Of course, nordlead wasn't a very tasty meal.  Zombies never taste quite as good as Humans.

nordlead, Smarter Than Your Average Zombie, eaten Day 3

Night 3 Begin

Around the Network

ouch >.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I have a bad feeling about this.

The day rose upon Zombie Land and the zombies stumbled back to the town square only to find the instruments of their Zombie King Final-Fan upon the ground.  It is clear from the massive number of monkey footprints and the remains scattered across the square that he was torn apart by some sort of monkeys however there is also a bullet mark in the center of all the footprints.  Apparently someone wanted to make extra sure that he was dead.

Final-Fan, Zombie King, shot/carried off by Evil Zombie Monkeys Night 3.

Day 4 Begin

Vote Count

Not voing - dsister44, SuperAdrianK, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus

With 4 alive, 3 votes are required to lynch.

Man I was so sure that nordlead was human, at least that confirms truck's innocence...

so therepublic, what are you? and why did you had to say it today and not yesterday?