By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX Live points are same as Disney money! Dony buy em!

Microsoft are going to give you the option of seeing either points or $ values. The reason why they exist is to reduce the fees from the credit cards and to allow people without them to buy games.

The Games on Demand don't use points because they are big enough for the CC fees to not matter so much.

Tease.

Around the Network

You know, I've never even considered getting MS Points on sale. I gotta try that!

-some good did come from this troll thread, after all!

fail thread and next time do it without the obvious flaming.

d21lewis said:
You know, I've never even considered getting MS Points on sale. I gotta try that!

-some good did come from this troll thread, after all!

I try not to flame people as much as possible. It's hard to do on this site, but anyways... lol

Yeah before Circuit City went out of business they had b1g1 free on 1600 point cards. Best Buy and Target did something similiar over the years.

Lately there hasn't been much discounts outside of from MS themselves, like buy $50 worth of points and get 1600 ($20) free for American Express users.

I got a few dollars off points on Amazon not too long aog.

It's just that simple.

Squilliam said:
Microsoft are going to give you the option of seeing either points or $ values. The reason why they exist is to reduce the fees from the credit cards and to allow people without them to buy games.

The Games on Demand don't use points because they are big enough for the CC fees to not matter so much.

Nice reply.  thanks, didnt look at it like that.

Around the Network

Really haha. Your analogy to Disney has no correlation whatsoever because the scenarios aren't similar, and you built a mountain out of a hill with your Games on Demand market. I'm sorry, not trying to be so blunt, but it amazes me sometimes how people can write things like this and not see such obvious flaws in reasoning.

Barozi said:
fail thread and next time do it without the obvious flaming.

wow, a real veteran replyed to my thread!

Hows life treating you in battlefield 2?  You eating enough, getting enough rest?  I know it's hard being away fighting and all, saving the world from your mom's basement but were behind you!!

God bless you and thank you for all you dont do.

rpg70 said:
Barozi said:
fail thread and next time do it without the obvious flaming

wow, a real veteran replyed to my thread!

Hows life treating you in battlefield 2?  You eating enough, getting enough rest?  I know it's hard being away fighting and all, saving the world from your mom's basement but were behind you!!

God bless you and thank you for all you dont do.

LOOOL and you claim you're 39 ?

Mentally certainly not.

Behave like a man and not like a child.