By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance: Fall of man nearing 2 million

leo-j said:
Jessman said:
Yeah i had it... sold it along with my ps3... was a pretty good game, i liked the idea how you go accross England... but then again Gears of war is much better.

WTF?!?!?!

go across england? Gears of war was only better in graphics., and the cover system.

GoW is good but IMO resistance is better just because it's still getting support like Multi player Maps and so on and the single player is better. 

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Around the Network
Duckaluck said:
leo-j said:
Jessman said:
Yeah i had it... sold it along with my ps3... was a pretty good game, i liked the idea how you go accross England... but then again Gears of war is much better.

WTF?!?!?!

go across england? Gears of war was only better in graphics., and the cover system.

GoW is good but IMO resistance is better just because it's still getting support like Multi player Maps and so on and the single player is better. 

I had a better experience with Resistance but that was because the Singleplayer was longer and had a great replay value.  Gears of war is an awesome game but it sucks that you can finish it in 6-8 hours and when I finished it I didn't wanted to play it again (there was nothing to unlock) and I don't like online gaming.

Great performance from RFOM ... I was never expecting it to hit 2 million ... maybe 1.5 ... still , at this point it has a clear shot to reach 3 maybe even 4 million , it all depends when the sequell will be released .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Quite glad, but I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, that game the system launched with, best game it ever had.

I despised Gears of War (Happens when you tell me a broken game is amazing), but I did really like their ad campaign.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I'm not surprised. There wasn't a serious competition for this game not only in FPS genre but generally.  It's a good game though.

Around the Network

it's great game!

ziss said:
it's great game!

It's better than a kick in the pants!

Jessman said:

Not the topic to get into it I suppose but I found Resistance to be WAY better than gears of war, Different games of course, but resistance had far more interesting weapons, a way longer campain, marginally better audio quality, and what was it 40 player online matches? Gears was "meh."

But back on topic, friggin awesome news for resistance :) Can't wait for the second ^^ 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Good. It's still the best PS3 game out there

Like almost everyone else in this thread, I widely preferred it to Resistance.

Gears was horribly broken, short and extremely meh. I hate it now because everyone says "OMG IT'S SO AWESOME".

"Look at all dat juice"  is the worst line in video gaming history, and I always die at that part so I have to hear it like 50  times

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Fuzzmosis is a poet and he doesn't even know it.

If Gears of War is broken, it's one of the best broken games I've ever played

OT: Resistance is a good game. Hopefully the sequel is even better.