By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII - Western Sales Adjusted! 1M+ PS3... 600k+ 360!

Lets go FF13 !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Ok, NOW I'm impressed.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

But wait, wasn't FFXIII a very bad game, with average reviews of a genre no one cared about and it was dying a slow painful death?

Oh wait... XD

I'm with Ari_Gold on this one, people who wanted it to fail will come up with new excuses, they always do.

Anyway, go FFXIII!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

omg!!!!!. i want to play this game so badddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FF are the best games of all times!!!!!!!!!!!. just behind LOD for me jejeje. this game looks F!"·$%&/(G amazing!!!. congratulations for this amazing sales!!!!!!!!

Amazing sales for FFXIII!!!! Yeah! Also on a side note this pretty much proves that SquareEnix made the right move to port it on the 360 as well considering that without it they would have lost over 600k sales in just week one! The 360 version will hit 1.5 million lifetime easily and thats alot of money they would have never made without it.

The PS3 version is doing fantastic!

Around the Network

yeah the xbox 360 move is absolutely justified now!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Totally awesome fot a totally awesome game.

The Best JRPG this Gen deserves those sales!

Definitive JRPG...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Holy shit!!

So Square's statement was not utter bullshit after all! I knew it!

May the FF series go on forever.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Big LOL at all the naysayers.