By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Holy cow! Call of Duty is at 740k for the PS3!

Wow, great sales for SMG, and RE:UC had a very good opening too =D Too bad Uncharted bombed, even though i hated it (mostly because of the gunfights) it deserved MUCH more.

Also, PS3 GHIII out of the Top 50? That's sad =[ 

Around the Network

Click on the games, it's right there.

It's clear that Call of Duty 4 and quite possibly Assassin's Creed will become the PS3's first 3rd party million sellers. Yep, much more robust software sales atm.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

uncharted is just a limited release, expect much bigger sales next week 120k-150k USA only.

Interesting... I'm out for a week and new releases now have numbers in others.

Pretty cool.

tombi123 said:
uncharted is just a limited release, expect much bigger sales next week 120k-150k USA only.

Everyone said the same about R&C....

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

I think there are some bugs in the system guys. There is a big disparity between the weekly numbers and the overall number. Let Ioi sort things about before making too much fuss.

Also, surprising that Lego Star Wars on DS sold more this week than it's first week, i guess good word of mouth.

gamingdevil said:
Also, surprising that Lego Star Wars on DS sold more this week than it's first week, i guess good word of mouth.

It was the same with the Wii version. It sold better on its second week.

Like i said... WiiMote + Lightsabers = Money.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I think many chose Assassin's Creed over Uncharted...not good for Sony...

Rabbids 2 didn't do very well either...but that's the Mario effect as well...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I thought Assassin's Creed would be a niche title for history lovers, but I was proved wrong.