By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 Ending (Bumped)

Lol @
Kratos is not dead, that's obvious,
Kratos killed himself because....

xD, God I hope you're right. I really don't want Kratos dead, even though he's really got nothing left and im glad he found inner peace but I just want to play as Kratos one more time x(.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Lol @

xD, God I hope you're right. I really don't want Kratos dead, even though he's really got nothing left and im glad he found inner peace but I just want to play as Kratos one more time x(.

When was the last time you played GOW and actully saw kratos dead and staying dead? What happned to his body after the credits, where did it go?

I dont know about you guys but its clear as day to me that kratos is not dead, kratos can't die so easily.

loy310 said:
Aldro said:
Lol @

When was the last time you played GOW and actully saw kratos dead and staying dead? What happned to his body after the credits, where did it go?

I dont know about you guys but its clear as day to me that kratos is not dead, kratos can't die so easily.

Yeah buddy but theres a diffrence.

HE SACRIFICED/Killed himself and there was no one to prevent him from doing so. He had nothing to live for and he had been wanting to die since the first game...

Previously he was killed by someone and wanted vengeance / didnt accept death.

Hell, lets say he is alive. God of War is still no more without the gods and the war :(.

Kratos became a "complete" character in 3.

I really started to attach myself to him and fully understood what he was going through.
He deserves peace.

im sure they might do something with other characters but kratos does die in the end that obvious and he does spread "hope" throughout the land , maybe he will be some kind of different spirit in the next one fighting all the gods in some kind of other existence , he might not be so angry this time maybe his purpose might be to purge the land of evil who knows

Around the Network

I'm more interested in what Zeus said to Gaia in the final battle " Your pawn has failed you Gaia, perhaps you should have chosen the other one" Is he talking about Kratos's brother? The one he left behind?

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

big_boss said:
I'm more interested in what Zeus said to Gaia in the final battle " Your pawn has failed you Gaia, perhaps you should have chosen the other one" Is he talking about Kratos's brother? The one he left behind?

Aye, but that makes me a bit sad. Kratos brother just feels fail x(, I WANT KRATOS not some other fag lol.

IS HE DEAD GUYS? COME ON I WANNA FUCKING KNOW

Man I really hope Ascension lets us in on something that might go forward to the end of GoW3. I DONT WANNA SAY GOOD BYE TO KRATOS and I dont want to move backwards, I wanna move forward.

Seriously ease my pain, I am watching the credits roll again XD. 5th playthrough completed and all. (still 19 playthroughs less than UC3 and 9 less than MGS4 lololol).

There was no need to bump a thread this old. Go make a new one if you have something new to discuss.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective