By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many shiny Pokémon do YOU have?

V-r0cK said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
V-r0cK said:
I just have a Shiny Milotic

Well, I have a LEGIT and Shiny Milotic; caught it as a Shiny Feebas in Ruby. So, I have a Shiny Milotic, Arbok, Swellow, Staraptor, and Golem on Platinum.

Nice! Mine's legit too i caught a Shiny Feebas from Emerald.  Took awhile to find the right fishing spot but when i did i went crazy and luckily enough i got me a shiny lol.

I have a shiny Milotic my self. I have shiny Cyndaquil,totodyle,and Chickorita, shiny Pichu (from game stop) i think i might have a shiny Dragonite.... But my pride (next to draagonite my fav pokemon) is my shiny rayquaza. It's black and GOLD!

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network
AngelFire18 said:
V-r0cK said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
V-r0cK said:

Well, I have a LEGIT and Shiny Milotic; caught it as a Shiny Feebas in Ruby. So, I have a Shiny Milotic, Arbok, Swellow, Staraptor, and Golem on Platinum.

Nice! Mine's legit too i caught a Shiny Feebas from Emerald.  Took awhile to find the right fishing spot but when i did i went crazy and luckily enough i got me a shiny lol.

I have a shiny Milotic my self. I have shiny Cyndaquil,totodyle,and Chickorita, shiny Pichu (from game stop) i think i might have a shiny Dragonite.... But my pride (next to draagonite my fav pokemon) is my shiny rayquaza. It's black and GOLD!

Awesome find man!  You got some great shinies!

V-r0cK said:
AngelFire18 said:
V-r0cK said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
V-r0cK said:

Awesome find man!  You got some great shinies!

The starters I gpt from a friend so I don't know how legit they are I also got a shiny Crobat and the Rayquaza is real.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi