By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many shiny Pokémon do YOU have?

hentai_11 said:
I catched appr. 100 via Shiny Chaining in my Diamond Version. (Can't find my list with the exact number.)
I met 4 by coincidence in the wild. (Machollo, Staralilli, Bidiza, Corasonn - german names)
I also traded some Shiny-Legis, but I doubt that they are legit.

In the Pokemon Rumble Wiiware game I also got 3 Shinys. (Sheinux, Schlurpleck, Lecktroball - german names)

In the pre Diamond games I only had the red Garados ... I am really gratefull, that Nintendo included Shiny Chaining in the new Pokemon games.

In Pokemon Gold/Silver breeding with a shiny parent gave you a 1/64 probability of the kid being shiny too. I can't stress enough about the hundreds of hour I spent biking. I am a shiny freak.

Around the Network

I just have a Shiny Milotic

Had 5.

Now have 3.

Will have 4 after Red Gyarados in HeartGold. Ironically, I have a Red Gyarados from Diamond. Also have a shiny Staravia and Bidoof.

Pixel Art can be fun.

2, though 1 i traded for a Spiritomb (which i can't obtain legitimately because i had no friends with Diamond or Pearl, so couldn't meet people in the Underground). The shiny Buneary is still there, but the shiny graveler is gone. Both found by random chance, i may add.

I'll pick up Gyrados, but i won't do anything with him.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Is there any point to shiny pokemon besides bragging rights?

Or are they actually better?

PSN: HobsonA

XBL: HobsonA

Around the Network

0. Anyone want to trade? I have some crappy Pokemon from the beginning of Soul Silver that I'd trade away

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

V-r0cK said:

Well, I have a LEGIT and Shiny Milotic; caught it as a Shiny Feebas in Ruby. So, I have a Shiny Milotic, Arbok, Swellow, Staraptor, and Golem on Platinum.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
V-r0cK said:

Well, I have a LEGIT and Shiny Milotic; caught it as a Shiny Feebas in Ruby. So, I have a Shiny Milotic, Arbok, Swellow, Staraptor, and Golem on Platinum.

Nice! Mine's legit too i caught a Shiny Feebas from Emerald.  Took awhile to find the right fishing spot but when i did i went crazy and luckily enough i got me a shiny lol.

I met one ONCE. It was a shiny Pidgey, unfortunately it was the first Pokémon I encountered, before you get any pokéballs... :(

Let's make out!

I've found two shiny pidgeys - on two different saves in exactly the same place.

I recommend checking out the area to the east of Violet City sometime ;)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~