By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii - 253,878 in US last week!

Parokki said:
That's pretty damn impressive. The Wii is actually outselling the PS3 and 360 combined again, and looks like it'll do so even after the Japanese data arrives, but it probably won't last for more than a week.

Super Mario Galaxy sales in the US must be insane for the hardware to go up this much. I mean the Wii is selling almost twice as much as the 360 did on Halo 3's release week. o_O

well if ps3 outsells wii again in japan then it wont sell more then them combined

Around the Network

Poor 360, it's getting its marketshare munched away.

supermariogalaxy said:
They increased production?? I thought it was 1.8 million a month since June/July

they've been stockpiling

huh huh there is a mistake, right ? for the week ending on 10th, Wii hardware have been dropped from 192k to 144k, when Wii sport is still @ 192k !! What is the good number ?

Amazing Wii sales... i can't believe it's only the first year without a price cut yet...

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Is this data pre- or post-Toys R Us blitz?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Why were Wii sales dropped for the week ending Nov 10. Hell to fit NPD, Wii numbers needed to be raised for October overall haha but we are still dropping sale.s WTF.

That is insane!! If the Wii can get numbers like this now, imagine how much it could get in about two/three weeks from now???

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Oh and congrats to Wii for this week.

But seriously the not adapting for NPD is making a mess right now.

O.o

Uhoh.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.