By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: New Slim 360 Model?

@ Smashed

Did you even read the Digital Foundry article? Trust me its legit.

Remember how MS kept talking over and over again about how Natal would be the 360's "relaunch"? Thats because in Q4 the 360 will be getting a completely new control scheme and redesign. Expect this to be announced at E3.

Around the Network
theman88 said:
they just said that there are no plans to make a slim model people are full of shit

Sony said the same thing just 3 months before the PS3 Slim was revealed...

BenVTrigger said:
@ Smashed

Did you even read the Digital Foundry article? Trust me its legit.

Remember how MS kept talking over and over again about how Natal would be the 360's "relaunch"? Thats because in Q4 the 360 will be getting a completely new control scheme and redesign. Expect this to be announced at E3.

But if they announce it at E3 you can probably expect them to release it in less than a month afterwards, waiting any longer than a month after announcing it would just hurt them.

Changed the opening post to the digital foundry article instead of the one from kotaku. Much better.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

@yo_john117

This is very true. Perhaps they'll announce it at TGS? Hm i'm curious when they'll announce / release but trust me that motherboard is far too well done to be fake. Far too good.

Around the Network

Looks legit. Although you do not announce until you are ready to sell.

Dont know why people think Natal will be onboard. It cant be. You want the cameras for Natal to not necessarily be where the console is. Think of the Natal as the Wii Sensor bar. Put the Sensor on board of the Wii and that would limit things a great deal.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

I think its real. One thing of note is the lack of DVD mounts on the motherboard. This implies they might be isolating the drive for noise

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

I think that they will use a flat heatsink like the ones in the Radeons, but obviously with better heatpipes and etc., and the exhaust will be to the right side, and the intake will be on the back.

hope its true,i would certainly buy it if its real.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Hmmm.

If they come out with a new NATAL/Slim360 I may have to triple dip and get one.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.