You'll love
  • Lovely mood, in a depressing way
  • Great music and use of the Wii remote speaker
  • An endearing story
You'll hate
  • Miles of corridors
  • Simple action gameplay that can feel laborious
  • Shallow RPG elements

http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/fragile-dreams-farewell-ruins-of-the-moon/review/fragile-dreams-farewell-ruins-of-the-moon/a-20100316124421957005/g-2007112610730138042/p-2

They praised the storyline, music and atmosphere but bashed the gameplay. This was expected. Can't wait to get my hands on this game (after I'm done with FFXIII and Resonance of Fate)

Around the Network

I'm glad it doesn't get totally spanked by reviewers.
Anyway, only 3 more days! Yaaaaayyy!!!!

I'm probably going to pick this up eventually. I read a bit about the story, and it sounds really interesting.

I have this game in my hands but I'll start it tomorrow since I only have a 2 hours to play today and I doubt I'm going to be able to put the game down...

Former something....

Well, ill get this game as soon i have the money enough. I hope it will not be disapointing.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

This is a great example of the kind of game which requires in-depth reading of reviews to find out if it's a to-purchase or not. From what I've read the pluses far, far outweigh the weak gameplay elements. Can't wait to snatch this up to find out if that's true or not. The trailor's for this one are so mezmorizing I can't help but be optimistic...

I plan on starting this tomorrow during my mid-day break. I'd start it now, but I'm adding all the games to my collection that I got recently...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I just finished my food so I am putting the game in now after listening to the soundtrack all night at work!

i gotta be honest with ya, i usually buy games for the great gameplay but for this ones i am buying this game for the atmosphere and story

I picked this game up this afternoon. Can't wait to start playing ^^