By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soul Calibur Legends Review Thread

Every time you quote Game Informer you make puppies cry.

4/10? I am not saying it's a good game, but what did it do launch out of the Wii and bite their mothers. Oh yeah I forget this is the magazine that had given Mass Effect a 9.75 rating 2 months before the game was done.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

Actually Words Of Wisdom, 1up gave it a 6... =/

Sorry, but the "vaguely rated game I'm going to buy anyway 2007" award goes to Mario and Sonic at the Olympics.

Man, these reviews are all over the place.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

*Scraps a game from his list*.

I was hoping that it would be good. It is sad.

I like SC but if I read things like 'the whole experience feel tedious and can become physically fatiguing after repeatedly wagging the Wii Remote." it makes me sick =/.

gamingdevil said:
Actually Words Of Wisdom, 1up gave it a 6... =/

Thanks for the correction.

Around the Network

I was thinking about getting this. But decided to get Fire Emblem instead. I just wasn't feeling SCL as much as I like the series. Looks like I made the right move. 

EDIT:  OMGZ!! 300th post!! yay!!!! ^_^ 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I'm really waiting for the tekken people to come out with a tekken inspired weapons-type-fighter game. One with each character having not only differences in range/speed/strength/reversals but different types of attacks, totally different strategies/philosophies for using each character, and my favorite, animosity between the characters. The oedipal type conflict within tekken is great where you have jin going up against his father kazuya who goes up against his father in an attempt to single handedly take out the mishima corporation or mabey i'm just getting too much into this , lol.

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

That's too bad. I really expected the game to be fairly good. When Dragon Blade got panned, my response was "well sure, it always looked like a poor mans' Soul Calibur Legends".

Guess not. Guess it's just Soul Calibur Legends for a cheaper price.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

If you've ever wanted to play a fighting game as one of those 70's black breakdancers w/ huge afro turned into a sick capoerista......check out tekken

ok I'm finished selling tekken haha

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter