By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: c03n3nj0 vs. Majin-Tenshinhan

Orders

Contestants

Majin Tenshinhan

Well, when I was a kid my family got a Super Nintendo. I was only like 2 or 3 at the time, but I still remember my first memories of it, playing Super Mario All-Stars with my brother. Later I moved on to Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and the rest is history. I've loved Nintendo since I could walk, and even though I've owned other consoles and played other games, there's just nothing in my mind that comes close to Nintendo quality.

Nintendo have helped me through most of the hard times in my life, and I'll never stop showing my appreciation for this company and the products they've made and continue making. It's safe to say that without Nintendo, I wouldn't be who I am today

His Collection: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=17763&type=Own

c03n3nj0

Well, I got into Nintendo when I was little, around 2000. I was 5. I can't remember anything before that. My cousin had an old NES and I played Duck Hunt and the Super Mario Bros. on it. I really enjoyed those games, and their 64, I remember playing Mario Kart and F-zero on it. My family wasn't much into gaming, my bro was mainly a PC gamer, and he had a Sega gamegear, I think I broke it. (extra points? )

Some two-three years later I got my first console which was a Gameboy Advance. I got Mario & Luigi superstar saga on it, so that game is pretty special to me. Then I kept going with a GameCube, then a DS and finally my Wii.

I had to play the catch-up game, too. So with the VC I kept buying a bunch of oldschool Nintendo games, check my profile for those. It's updated with every game I won. 

Maybe that wasn't brief.

His collection: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=26658&type=Own

My comment:

I lost last round

here is a RIP music:

Around the Network

Man, what a bunch of geezers. (Joke for those ban happy mods, a joke).

I'll vote for Majin, for 3 reasons:
1. He seems bigger Nintendo Fan
2. He is nice person
3. He supported me in my round
3. j0's name is harder to write

As usual...

I VOTE FOR ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

morenoingrato said:

Lulz.

Around the Network

魔人天津飯 aka Majin Tenshinhan........man, what a horrible name lol

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

Majin Tenshinhan.
Great collection, support a lot of good third-party games. Needs to work on that ego of his though.

Akvod said:
morenoingrato said:

Lulz.

what?

4-0
Majin is leading

5-0
Majin pwns!!!