By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation Move Thread

Porcupine_I said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

the guy in the middle looks genuinely annoyed most of the time, and taking a wild guess here, i would say the guy on the right has something to do with that

Lol maybe it's the haricut :P

and Gustave: Agreed but then again compared to Natal, we have seen way way way more games :D and E3 is around the corner so I am fully expecting to see LBP2 using the Move etc been shown there

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Really hype for the move. sports champion graphics and game play looks amazing.

guys good news sony has admitted 22ms lag for ps move, which is a really small lag that you will not really notice at all, so yes it is less than 1 frame just as they said, impressive:):)

here you go::

According to a play-test by ItWire, their experience with Playstation Move revealed a 'little noticeable' 22ms lag with Playstation Move. Likewise, their experience with 3D gaming indicated there was still a little bit of work to do and things were not as clear as expected.

More from http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-an...tion-3d-gaming

This game highlighted the slight lag between actions and on-screen reaction, Sony says this is 22 ms, and it is a little noticeable. On the plus side however the accuracy of movement puts this motion controller above the Wii experience.

Twisting the wrist shows an impressive corresponding flick of the faux tennis racquet, but the game itself was a little underwhelming, it was a tech demo more than anything. Mention should also be made of the rumble feature in the Move, it feels more buzzy than I expected.

The Move demo was impressive overall, and the software on display has more work to be done before release.

Donning a lightweight pair for active shutter 3D glasses, I had a go at Sony’s 3D gaming experience. Whilst the patched version of MotorStorm on display was initially pretty impressive fun. But whether it was the lighting or the pre-3D enabled Bravias it was soon apparent there is a little work to do. The HUD display was too ghostly and the image not as clear as one would expect.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

My wish that VErsus XIII would have Move integration is gone.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

sorry:(:( i'm gutted too, but honestly not as much as a shock after the overhaul announcement i had a bad gut feeling:(:(

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:

sorry:(:( i'm gutted too, but honestly not as much as a shock after the overhaul announcement i had a bad gut feeling:(:(

I'm not really gutted, since if its anywhere near XIII in quality this will be the best FF generation for me (unless XIV is terrible).

But you know Square can PUSH the power of a console, I wanted to see them make a game that really pushed the PS3, a FF game like in the past pushed consoles to their limit, I just wanted to see that & possibly move implementation.

That will be my only regret about this move.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I'm not really gutted, since if its anywhere near XIII in quality this will be the best FF generation for me (unless XIV is terrible).

But you know Square can PUSH the power of a console, I wanted to see them make a game that really pushed the PS3, a FF game like in the past pushed consoles to their limit, I just wanted to see that & possibly move implementation.

That will be my only regret about this move.

yeah that is why i'm gutted the ps3 is a beast, and SE is very well know for pushing systems when they are exclusive, just look at how good crisis core was, that was one of the most impressive psp games at the time:):)

PS VITA = LIFE

PlayStation Move Preview

New Game Network writes: "While GDC Canada had a rather busy schedule, with multiple sessions running at the same time, there were a few late additions. One of those additions was a presentation by Sony Entertainment, which included a discussion of the 3D technology and of course, PlayStation Move." (Playstation Move, PS3)

Read full preview >>

excellent feedback a wii user even said it was better -shock, is this a sign for more things to come??

This is thanks to jeorc for finding this cool video, just look at the object modelling demo on ps move!!

PS VITA = LIFE

MGS Rising + Move please. That's all I need to buy it.